How To Participate in World Nutella Day
We had a Dream. And a Spoon.
Nutella Lovers Unite for Just One Day – Nutella Day!
Help us achieve that dream – keep reading how to participate in World Nutella Day!
Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso solemnly declare February 5th “World Nutella Day 2015” – a day to celebrate, to get creative with, and most importantly, to EAT Nutella.
Make a recipe using Nutella. Eat Nutella with a spoon. A big one. Make art with Nutella. Wax poetic about Nutella. Cuddle with Nutella. Strike a pose with Nutella. Re-live your first experience eating Nutella. Offer Nutella as a sacrifice. Have a Nutella-eating contest or a Nutella party!
- Do something, anything with Nutella. Make a recipe, take a picture of yourself eating it with a BIG spoon, make art, wax poetic, re-live your first experience eating Nutella. Have a Nutella-eating contest or even a Nutella party!
- Take pictures and/or upload a video then blog about it ON February 5th, 2015. In your blog post, include links to Ms Adventures in Italy, Bleeding Espresso, and World Nutella Day as well as the World Nutella Day badge/button (below – right mouse click, Save image…). Please try to post ON FEBRUARY 5th so that we can create a true chocolaty hazelnut wave across the blogosphere on World Nutella Day!
- Email nutelladay [at] nutelladay [dot] com with the subject “Nutella Day Entry” and include:
- Your & Your Blog’s Name
- Your Post URL/Permalink
Some other ways to participate:
- On Twitter, tweet your love for Nutella and include the hashtag #nutelladay in your tweet! @NutellaDay will retweet some of the great ones!
- On Facebook, update your status to proclaim your love and link to www.nutelladay.com! And make sure you’re a fan of the World Nutella Day Facebook Page on Facebook! We’ll be posting some special content that day to the FB Fan page, too.
- On Instagram, tag your photos with #nutelladay. On Pinterest, tag your pins with #nutelladay!
- A handy guide on How to Host a World Nutella Day Party at home!
Check out highlights from five years of World Nutella Days for inspiration:
- World Nutella Day 2007 Part I and Part II
- World Nutella Day 2008 Part I and Part II
- World Nutella Day 2009Part I and Part II
- World Nutella Day 2010 Part I and Part II
- World Nutella Day 2011 Part I and Part II