World Nutella Day : February 5, 2015!
We had a Dream. And a Spoon.
Nutella Lovers Unite for Just One Day – Nutella Day!
Exciting News about World Nutella Day! It’s official! Read more about the Transfer.
Follow along with the World Nutella Day Community as we countdown to February 5th!
- Check out the action at the World Nutella Day Fan Page on Facebook!
- Follow our Twitter stream @nutelladay for updates and follow & use the Twitter hashtag #nutelladay to participate!
- Tag your photos with #nutelladay on Instagram. On Pinterest, tag your pins with #nutelladay!
- Get creative with more than 700 Nutella recipes.
- Drool at Nutella food p*rn in the World Nutella Day Flickr Pool.
- New to Nutella? Learn what the fuss is about
Nutella is more than just a “chocolaty hazelnut spread,” it is a way of life.
From childhood memories to oozing hot crepes, from breakfasts on vacation to free-spooning sessions on the couch, Nutella is prominent in the memories of many children and grown-up children in the world.
In 2007 we gave Nutella its own holiday, and this year we’re continuing the tradition.
Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso solemnly declare February 5th “World Nutella Day 2015″ – a day to celebrate, to get creative with, and most importantly, to EAT Nutella.
Visit your World Nutella Day co-host sites, too!
For some inspiration, here are the Mega Recipe Roundups from World Nutella Day 2011 – you’ll also find more than 700 Nutella recipes on the Nutella Recipes page:
- World Nutella Day 2011 – Part 1 at Ms. Adventures in Italy
- World Nutella Day 2011 – Part 2 at Bleeding Espresso
Check out the co-hosts’ contributions to World Nutella Day:
- Flourless Chocolate Nutella Cake from Ms. Adventures in Italy
- Nutella Spice Cake from Bleeding Espresso
World Nutella Day “Keep Calm” Posters – embed and spread the love!
Keep Calm and Carry a Spoon
Keep Calm and Nutella On
Looking for the letter co-host Sara Rosso posted on May 21, 2013 about the latest news on Nutella Day? It’s here.